Women’s Health & Wellness Conference – April 20, 2016
The inaugural WEforum Women’s Health and Wellness Conference was held on Wednesday, April 20th at the Ocean Spa & Resort in Long Branch, New Jersey.
There was something in this conference for women in all stages of life.
- Over 30 workshops for women on a gamut of health and wellness issues by renowned medical experts in various specialties.
- Speakers included experts in nutrition, psychology, alternative health practices, cosmetic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, nerve reconstructions, female cardiology, neurology and chiropractic.
- Free health screenings and a vendor fair featuring local medical practices, healthcare facilities and businesses in the fitness, food, cosmetics and wellness education fields.
- Proceeds support free wellness programs for the entire community through Monmouth Medical Center.
- Nursing contact hours and 5 CPEU’s were awarded to RD’s and DTR’s for completion of this program. Click here for more info.
- Learners will be able to identify current trends and practice impacting women’s health and wellness in the community.