GINGER POMEGRANATE MOCKTAIL
PREP: 5 minutes (plus juicing time)
YIELD: 3 ½ cups
- ½ cup Pomegranate juice
- ½ cup Lemon juice, fresh squeezed (approximately 3-4 lemons)
- ¼ cup Beet juice, fresh squeezed (approximately 1-2 beets)
- ¾ cup Orange juice, fresh squeezed (approximately 3 oranges)
- 1½ cup Coconut water, unsweetened
- Zest of one orange
- 2 tsp. Minced ginger
- 1 Large pinch cayenne
- Non-alcoholic Seedlip Spirit* (optional)
Blend together all the ingredients except for the Seedlip non-alcoholic vodka.
Refrigerate until well chilled and strain before serving.
Serve with orange slices and sprigs of mint or basil.
Mocktail can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week.
- Fresh squeezed juice can be made ahead of time and frozen, covered, in silicon or ice cube trays: one beet yields approximately ⅓ to ½ cup of beet juice; one orange yields approximately 3-4 Tbsp. orange juice; one lemon yields approximately 1 to 2 Tbsp. of lemon juice. Bottled juices can be used instead of fresh squeezed.
- Seedlip non-alcoholic spirits comes in three flavors. Alternately, this mocktail makes a refreshing beverage on its own when served over ice. As a real cocktail, swap out the Seedlip for an alcoholic vodka, tequila or pisco.