HORCHATA COCKTAIL MIXER
PREP: 10 minutes
SERVES: 8 – 10
- 4 cups Oat Milk Base
- 1 cup Fruit Puree, optional (peach, banana, etc.)
- 1 cup Rum, Bourbon or Brandy
- Maple Syrup, to taste
- Lemon Juice, to taste
- Blend together fruit puree (if using), maple syrup and lemon juice, to taste.
- Strain out any lumps and add oat milk base to puree.
- Shake until well distributed.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the rum (or a combination of the three) and base ingredients and shake well.
- Strain into cocktail glasses and serve with or without ice.