Wise Up: Teen Advocacy Group
• Next generation of volunteers advocating for better health
• TAG you’re it!
• Join our teen group and learn how to better take care of yourself
Inspired by the WEforum mission, this group of female teenagers engage in the community by volunteering or by raising funds for organizations that meet WEforum’s requirements. Empowered to choose their own health topics, Wise Up’s goal is educate their peers on how to take better care of themselves.
Start a Wise Up club at your school and together with other clubs, create health and wellness campaigns and events and pass on the knowledge to your peers. Contact info@WEforumGroup.org for more information.
Wise Ups first initiative is centered around nutrition to kick off the upcoming conference “Eat For Life: How the Power of Food Can Heal Your Body”. With their Nourish Coaches, Debbie and Wendy , they will learn:
- How select healthy products and read labels.
- Why it’s important to source your foods properly.
- How to cook fast, simple, healthy recipes on a budget.
Wise Up will work closely with Step Up: Advocates Changing Tomorrow on a NO Plastics campaign. Together, the teens will educate their peers and younger students about protecting the environment and how that will have a direct affect on their health. #SustainForLife.