The inaugural WEforum Women’s Health and Wellness Conference was held on Wednesday, April 20th at the Ocean Spa & Resort in Long Branch, New Jersey.
There was something in this conference for women in all stages of life.
- Over 30 workshops for women on a gamut of health and wellness issues by renowned medical experts in various specialties.
- Speakers included experts in nutrition, psychology, alternative health practices, cosmetic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, nerve reconstructions, female cardiology, neurology and chiropractic.
- Free health screenings and a vendor fair featuring local medical practices, healthcare facilities and businesses in the fitness, food, cosmetics and wellness education fields.
- Proceeds support free wellness programs for the entire community through Monmouth Medical Center.
- Nursing contact hours and 5 CPEU’s were awarded to RD’s and DTR’s for completion of this program. Click here for more info.
- Learners will be able to identify current trends and practice impacting women’s health and wellness in the community.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor, 911 or other emergency medical services number. The content on the WEForum website, including all articles, links, information and other materials contained on the WEForum website, is for informational purposes only. If you have or believe you have a medical condition, you must only seek and follow the advice of your physician or other health provider and may not rely on any aspect of the content on the WEForum website. The content on the WEForum does not constitute, nor is it intended to be a substitute for, professional medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.
WEForum does not recommend or endorse any products, procedures, tests, physicians, opinions or other information or services that may be included or referred to in the content on the WEForum website. You may not rely on any content on the WEForum website or rely on any owner, manager, officer, employee, service provider or advisor of WEForum or on any other person appearing or referred to on the WEForum website or on any visitor to the WEForum website or on any information or other content of or made available by any such person.
The WEForum website contains health- and medical-related materials, some of which may be viewed as being sexually explicit. You are advised not to use the WEForum website or read any of the content on the WEForum website if you could be offended by such information.